THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Widgets

What's In My Makeup Bag: January 2014

It's been a little while since I last shared what I'm using right now, so here it is- what's in my makeup bag January 2014!

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, CoverGirl Ourlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in 805 ivory, Sephora MicroSmooth powder in 05 light, Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeshadow palette in classic nude, Sephora 12HR eyeliner in 01 black lace, Benefit They're Real! mascara

I've been rocking a more natural look since I've been so rushed with everything lately.. I've only had time for the basics, brush on some eyeshadow real quick, and if I have time, a little eyeliner!

In my bag:
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
CoverGirl Ourlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in 805 ivory
Sephora MicroSmooth powder in 05 light
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeshadow palette in classic nude
Sephora 12HR eyeliner in 01 black lace
Benefit They're Real! mascara

Brushes:
e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12

Do you use any of these products? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...