THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Widgets

Review: All Sorts Of Goodies!

I recently received this AWESOME box of goodies in the mail from Influenster. What a surprise!

influenster rose vox box free stuff
My box of goodies! How exciting!

What came in the box:
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits
Kiss Gradation Polishes
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffle
Vitabath Hydrating Lotion

First impression:
WOW! This is awesome- a big box full of great stuff to try out! You should have seen the look on my face. I get so excited when I receive products in the mail.

It was torture to not dig in right away. I had to take photos of the stuff first. Then, after I set down my camera, the fun began...

kiss gradation gradient nail polish silver black
I love the Kiss Gradation Polishes! Super cool and super easy!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
I love how the big fluffy brush lifts and separates my lashes, and coats them with a beautiful jet black. Retro, indeed! This is the perfect last step to creating a lot of the dark, smoky eye looks I adore.

Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
I put these in my boots, and they keep my feet extra warm. No more cold feet here! I'm going to have toasty tootsies this fall/winter! I love how these inserts are fuzzy, too. They feel great.

belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits
OMG YUM! I had my crunchy blueberry biscuits with a cup of green tea. As a vegetarian, I'm pretty health conscious and try to include a lot of whole grains in my diet. These gave me a lot of energy and made my belly happy.

Kiss Gradation Polishes
These are really cool! (see above photo) It was so much easier to do than I expected, and I absolutely love the silver/black glittery gradient look. I can't stop staring at them!

Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffle
Such a yummy treat! Who doesn't like chocolate?

Vitabath Hydrating Lotion
I love the beautiful rose scent of the In Bloom lotion! It's also super moisturizing and makes my tattoos look really bright (a sign of healthy, well-moisturized skin). No more itchies! This stuff is going to be perfect for keeping the winter dryness away. Love, love, love it!

belvita crunchy blueberry breakfast biscuits and green tea
Blueberry belVita crunchy breakfast biscuits and a cup of green tea is an awesome healthy snack.

Thank you so much Influenster for sending me this big box of fun products to try out, I'm enjoying it all!

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...