THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: Early Spring


What I'm wearing: 
sweater - t/o | jeans - Dickies | beanie - unknown 
flipflops - Teva | wrist cuff - Chuck-Chucks [Get 50% Off!] | necklace - Claire's 

Phone is HTC One for Boost Mobile


I don't know what it is about long, elaborate necklaces exactly, but I love them! I'm always on the lookout for amazing new ones, and I love making my own as well. 

I also love Chuck-Chucks customizable jewelry. The concept of interchangeable pieces is so fun! And you can get 50% off your order with this discount code

<3
spring time! | It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia | Sephora VIB benefits 
big black umbrellas | spring green nails | trees are budding | Urban Decay De-Slick 
black glitter | lace | strawberry Cow Tales | Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...