THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Widgets

Pink Hair, Don't Care


What I'm wearing: 
Lamb of God halter top - DIY | black jeans - Dickies 
checkered sneakers - Vans 

Please take approximately 30 seconds of your time to vote [and add me!] on Chictopia:



OMG, I love having cherry blossom pink hair! 

I washed my hair with an old purple color shampoo I had lying around from when I had dark purple hair.... Old. LOL But it worked its magic and I now have [very temporary] cherry blossom pink hair. 

I love it so much! It's so fun, and I think I'm going to keep doing it for a little while. It's a VERY temporary look too- the color will wash out the next time I wash my hair, unless I use the color shampoo again. It's cleaner, and easier- not a pain in the ass like actually dying your hair. For pastel colors though, you [obviously] have to have very light hair like mine, and it's not going to make much of a difference on darker hair. It's actually made for sprucing up your [already dyed] hair. 

My grandma hates it,.... IT'S SO COOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...