THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Widgets

Love These Shoes: Pink & Pepper Sneaker Heels

I bought these super comfy Pink & Pepper shoes yesterday at Burlington Coat Factory for $30, and I absolutely love them!

They are a size 10, have a 2 inch wedge heel, and make my monster feet look small and dainty. They are made for thin feet though, so if yours are normal to wide, forget about it.

I love how they are made, and are super comfy. I literally walked 6 miles in them yesterday to break them in, without a single blister.

Worth it? Hell yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...