THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Widgets

Awesome Must-Have: I'M An Artist Top

I'M An Artist top by I'M Your Shirt, a Latvian label whose concept is to offer high quality fashionable shirts and blouses. I'M Your Shirt handmade shirts and blouses is made only from finest quality fabrics from UK– cotton.
I LOVE the I'M An Artist top by I'M Your Shirt, a Latvian label whose concept is to offer high quality fashionable shirts and blouses. I'M Your Shirt handmade shirts and blouses is made only from finest quality fabrics from UK– cotton.

"A true work of art opens up a world.
Let your outfit unleash an entire universe.

 A single color, artistic blouse with long front detail and effective, asymmetric collar. Using the loop on left shoulder you can change your blouse design. You can also leave long part of collar hanging down - it will make you look thinner. Thanks to the button layout, blouse won't gape over the bust.

 As I'M Your Shirt signature - there is always one contrasting color button in chest area."

I'M An Artist top


**Become a Cityblis affiliate and make money with your style blog or social media account!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...