THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Widgets

Feeling Lucky? Dice Nail Art Tutorial: LA Colors NP392 Amethyst and Simply Sweet Black Nail Art Pen & Brush

feeling lucky purple and black dice high roller nail art - la colors np392 amethyst and simply sweet nail art pen in black
Yesterday I found myself playing with the lesser-used products in my nail polish collection, and came up with a bold purple with black dots arranged as you'd see them on a six-sided die... Too bad I don't have six fingers. (Or, should I be thankful?)

What I used:
L.A. Colors nail lacquer in NP392 Amethyst
Simply Sweet nail art pen & brush in black

How I did it:
#1) I applied 3 coats of my base color (Amethyst), and let dry.
#2)  Then I drew on the dots with the (black) nail art pen.

Super simple!

I do have my gripes about the L.A. Colors nail polishes though- most colors require you to apply several coats, and even then, it's still streaky and uneven. I love the Amethyst color, but it's such a pain in the ass!

feeling lucky purple and black dice high roller nail art - la colors np392 amethyst and simply sweet nail art pen in black

Have you used these products? What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...