THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Widgets

Holographic Pedicure: Maybelline Color Show in 25 Mystic Green and Nails Inc. Special Effects in 162 Cheyne Walk

Holographic Nail Polish - Maybelline Color Show in 25 Mystic Green and Nails Inc. Special Effects in 162 Cheyne Walk
I love holographic nail polishes!

In fact, I'm addicted to the gorgeous shimmery, wild colors. I just can't get enough!

And last night, after months of neglect, I finally gave myself a pedicure! It was a long overdue, necessary feel-good act I need to do more often.

Who says purple and green don't mix??

What I'm wearing:
Nails Inc. special effects nail polish in 162 cheyne walk
Maybelline Color Show nail polish in 25 Mystic Green

(flipflops by Teva)

I'm very fond of the simple stripe down the middle. It's quick and super easy to do, and adds a little extra flair that gets a lot of attention.

Holographic Pedicure - Maybelline Color Show in 25 Mystic Green and Nails Inc. Special Effects in 162 Cheyne Walk - usb toe geek tattoo - teva flipflops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...