THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Widgets

Nails: Wet N Wild FastDry 230C Saved By The Blue

I picked up this amazing bold blue the other day- Wet N Wild FastDry 230C Saved By The Blue for only $0.49 at Walgreens (sale + $1 off coupon)! 


The color (actually darker than shown here for some reason) is awesome, however my manicure (2 coats) took about 10 minutes to dry, and I'm not too thrilled with the brush. The bristles remind me of cheap children's plastic watercolor brushes, and does not spread as evenly as I'd hoped. However, totally worth it for the price.

Have you tried Wet N Wild FastDry nail polish in 230C Saved By The Blue? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...