THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Widgets

Pedicure: Sinful Shine 1224 Set The Mood

Sinful Shine with gel tech nail polish 1224 Set The Mood
I didn't paint my skin too much... LOL

Upon seeing the new Sinful Shine [with gel tech] nail polish display at the local Walgreens, I immediately started agonizing over which ONE color I was going to buy and try... 
[FYI Sinful Shine is the new glossy line from Sinful Colors- check it out.] 

I settled on 1224 Set The Mood, which is a beautiful dark overcast-blue. 

The application was amazing. My toes only needed one coat, and it was so smooth and shiny! 


I'm going to pick up more colors (like white) in the very, very near future. I can't wait to get creative with this stuff! Definitely digging the new Sinful Shine nail polishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...