THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Widgets

What's In My Makeup Bag: April 2014

Time flies by so quickly! We're already in the second week of April, and I still haven't shared what's in my everyday makeup bag this month! 


What's in my bag (in order of application): 
Rimmel Glam Eyes eyeshadow palette 027 Brick Lane 

I was never a fan of Rimmel London in the past, but after being a part of their #staymatte campaign and scoring a bunch of makeup goodies, I've noticed a huge change in product quality- the eyeshadows and liners in particular are amazing, and last all day! The Stay Matte Primer has become my all-time favorite foundation primer, and the Natural Bronzer adds a light, healthy glow to my super-fair skin- not at all orange-y, nor looks like dirt. Amazing! 

My biggest makeup concerns are natural-looking coverage and durability. I'm a Sephora addict, and when I find a drugstore product that works better than their professional counterparts, I'm ecstatic. A lot of the new drugstore products are amazing! As a frugal shopper and avid coupon clipper, this opens a lot of doors for me- I can look great, for super-cheap! 

Of course, this doesn't mean I've stopped shopping at Sephora- I still have my much-needed indulgences. A girl needs pampering, after all.. But I spend a lot less money now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...