THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: Spring Hike


What I'm wearing: 
hoodie - Doctor Who | t-shirt - Slipknot - jeans - Dickies 
sneakers - Etnies | beanie - unknown 


It's a chilly and overcast spring day here in upstate NY, but still great for a hike. I love to go out and get some fresh air and exercise, and I get stir-crazy if I don't. 

When your chosen career(s) requires you to hide away in a room with a computer and a bunch of music equipment, it's especially important to make sure to get out and move around often. Right now, I spend about 5-6 hours a day at my computer (which is nothing compared to the 9+ when I collaborate with other artists in addition to my own projects). So a little cardio every day is especially needed- I do my best to stay healthy and active. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...