THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Widgets

Dancing With The Faeries


What I'm wearing: 
Siouxie t-shirt - Glamhead + DIY | skirt - Karma Highway 
sunglasses - Betsey Johnson | shoes - Sketchers 

Please take a moment to vote [and add me!] on Chictopia:



Although I don't wear them very often, I really love long witchy/bohemian skirts. <3 

This outfit was just thrown together on the fly, before going with Gary, his mom, and grandmother [and her two dogs] on a hike yesterday. It's a far cry from hiking gear, but I didn't know I was going until the last minute. LOL Spontaneity is the spice of life, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...