THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Widgets

InstaNatural Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer + Eye Gel

Thanks to InstaNatural, I got to try a couple more cool products- Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer and Youth Express Eye Gel


About InstaNatural's Age-Defying Moisturizer: 
Everyone over 25 should have this moisturizing treatment as part of their daily regimen. Our product is filled with some of the most medically advanced and clinically proven ingredients available. It provides unrivaled hydration to skin to make it firm, smooth, supple and plump. Everyone at InstaNatural not only swears by this product, but it's also a part of out daily routine and we LOVE it. Safe, effective and absolutely vital for your daily regimen. 

About InstaNatural's Eye Gel: 
Our product provides absolute care to the eye area. It is enriched with Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to help with dark circles, puffiness and sagging skin. It increases elasticity, enhances tone and provides a firm and plump skin. It can be applied across the face to improve complexion and texture. Also, can be worn under makeup. 

My experience: 
I've been using these products daily for the past couple of weeks, and I love them! The moisturizer is a great replacement for what I was previously using, and my face doesn't get nearly as oily throughout the day, and the eye gel has worked miracles for those pesky dark undereye circles! Both of these are wonderful under makeup, and my skin looks great through a camera lens. Definitely an A+! 

I'm in my upper 20's, and although a lot of people assume I'm barely 'of age', I think it's super important to take care of your skin and fight aging early- I'm a bit obsessive about my face, and that's going to pay off later on down the road. I try to use the most natural products I can find, and InstaNatural is definitely one of my faves!


[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...