THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Widgets

New Converse Sneakers


What I'm wearing: 
black tank top - Eyeshadow | camo shorts - Boa 
black sneakers - Converse 

Please take a moment to vote [and follow me!] on Chictopia:


My grandparents have a huge mirrored wall in their house, which would be perfect for selfies if it wasn't for the railings! 


I love my new Converse sneakers! I'd been searching for the all black low rise for a few years now, and finally found them on Amazon last week. :) 

[you can also find them here on the Nordstrom website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...