THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Widgets

eSutras Organics Golden Flax Seed

Thanks to eSutras Organics, I got an 8oz jar of golden flax seed in the mail! 


Did you know flax seed is a super food? 

"High content of alpha linolenic acids has made the ancient flax seed become our modern super food. Alpha linolenic acid is a type of omega 3 fatty acid, similar to those found in fish such as salmon. Organic flax seed is perfect for people on low-carb or heart healthy diets. Flax seeds are best when freshly ground in a coffee grinder. Sprinkle them over your favorite salad, soup, or in your healthy smoothie. Refrigerate leftover flax seed grounds to keep them fresher, longer." 

I love to put it on my fresh garden salads, in oatmeal and even pasta dishes! As a vegetarian and generally health conscious person, I have to get my omega fatty acids from sources other than fish, and flax seed is awesome for that. 

Certified organic by MOSA. 

[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...