THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Widgets

Review: Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow in Siren

I'm not a big fan of drugstore makeup brands, mostly because they tend to not stay in place after a few hours, especially the eyeshadow.

But when I saw "Colorstay" and the amazing colors the "Siren" quad has to offer, I couldn't resist trying it out.

And it's awesome. The shadows really stay in place, even after a 13 hour work day, during which I was running a lot, in intense heat and sun part of the time, and profuse sweating and some blotting, with no touch-ups. I call it a "drugstore miracle" and would recommend it to anyone.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...