THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Widgets

Review: Smashbox Complexion Perfection Kit

I bought the Smashbox Complexion Perfection kit in "fair", as pictured, at Sephora for $49. Which is a great deal, if you ask me.

Kit includes travel sizes of:
- High Definition Foundation UVA/UVB SPF 15 in F0
- High Definition Concealer in FAIR
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Halo To Go - Hydrating Perfecting Powder in FAIR

I love it, all of it. Especially the concealer and powder. The makeup stays in place through heat and sweat, and looks great on camera. I would recommend it to just about anybody, especially those getting started in modeling who are not quite sure where to start with professional makeup. It makes my skin look absolutely amazing. Will I buy the full size versions of these products? Probably. The concealer, most definitely.

Overall rating: 8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...