THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Widgets

Q&A: Modeling

Q) Have you considered modeling?

A) Yes, actually. I have gained a little experience over the years in both photos and (a very small) runway. But I have never pursued a career in it. I never felt comfortable enough with myself, until the past few years, to do so.

Nowadays, I'm a little "old" to be a serious model, and way too late getting started. (I'm 27!) That doesn't mean it can't happen, but I don't see it ever being a serious job, more as a hobby, and necessary for my music career. I'm not the kind of girl who spends a lot of time on my appearance. I like to be comfortable and spend my time pursuing my other passions. But I do like to dress up on occasion and do crazy things with my hair and makeup.

I am always looking to create something interesting though, and want to collaborate with as many wonderful, talented people as possible. If you would like me to model for you, or need a performance artist, you can email me at:

Raivyn1985[at]gmail[dot]com

*Note: I do not do nudes, etc., and such requests will  be ignored. Serious inquiries only. Professionalism is a requirement, not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...