THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Widgets

Saturday Outfit: Casual Cool

A comfy, casual outfit for errands today. It's a beautiful warm Saturday, a small break from the heat wave we've been getting here.

Some people may scoff at the "cheapness" of some of my clothing items. But style isn't always about brands and how much money you spend. It's about being unique, a character all your own. If I had the time, I would make, or at least modify, all of my clothes, rather than just a few pieces. I don't like to wear things that a lot of people have. I like things that are different, a break from the norm... I'm on a permanent hiatus from normalcy.

lace tank - Deb
shorts - thrifted and cut them myself, DIY
flipflops - Teva
sunglasses - Steve Madden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...