THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Widgets

Men's Style: Mohawks and Tattoos

mohawk and tattoos, male tattooed model alt alternative rocker style, Eighty Eight Platinum, DIY jeansToday I figured I'd do something a little different from the usual outfit posts- instead of styling myself, I styled Gary and took some photos with my camera.

What he's wearing:
shirt - Eighty Eight
jeans - DIY

He describes his style:
"My style is 'wake up and throw something on'. It reflects my weird personality. If I'm feeling goofy, I might wear something a little more strange. I try not to care too much what others think; I wear what makes me, me." 

Check out his Facebook artist page.

mohawk and tattoos, male tattooed model alt alternative rocker style, Eighty Eight Platinum, DIY jeans

mohawk and tattoos, male tattooed model alt alternative rocker style, Eighty Eight Platinum, DIY jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...