THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Widgets

Outfit: Black Lip Service Straightjacket

black lip service straightjacket alt alternative goth gothic clothing style fuck fashion raivyn dk
This is an older photo, from last year, but I wanted to share the black Lip Service straightjacket given to me by a friend. It's one of my favorite light jackets, and the sleeves do convert to the restraint position.

I was also wearing a scarf and hoodie in this photo, so the neckline isn't quite so clear here.

Not the warmest, but still pretty fucking cool.

I do like to wear Lip Service from time to time, but I'm not a walking billboard. I like to mix it up and put my own spin on it. Personal style is supposed to reflect who you are- don't be another cliche.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...