THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Widgets

Gratitude #13


<3 

friends! 
lunch with good company :) 
thrift shopping 
laughing yourself to tears 
cherry blossom pink hair - so fun! 
margaritas 
holographic purple nails 
long hikes 
waterfalls 
lost, abandoned cemeteries 
paranormal investigations 
fuzzy friends 

<3 


What an awesome week it's been! 

Despite the ridiculous amount of FM pain I've been feeling [it's that time of month], I still had an amazing week, full of fun things to do! I went hiking in the rain with Gary and his family, explored a lost, abandoned cemetery, colored my hair pink [Pink Hair, Don't Care], and had a nice day out with a good friend- margaritas, lunch, and thrift shopping, yay! 

I'm so thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...