THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Widgets

Question: How Much Money Do You Make Blogging?

Here's a question I've been asked MANY times over the years....

"How much money do you make blogging?"

It's hard to give a direct answer, because I have several blogs and several sources of income.

On this blog, I make less than $20 a week and receive items in exchange for reviews more than anything. Still, not too shabby for being a relatively new style blogger. This may or may not have something to do with my image as a musician.

My music blog earns less than $20 a week from Google AdSense, but that is hardly my main income source. I also earn money through music sales on multiple platforms, ReverbNation, and other sources.

My paranormal research blog also earns less than $20 a week via AdSense. That is my only form of monetization for this blog.

I also work at a tattoo shop because I currently do not make enough money to sustain myself as a blogger. I have to sell my time and services in other ways.

So to put things simply....

Do not expect to make a full time income with your blog alone. You will have to diversify, and sell your services and/or creations. Your blog should be thought as a supplement to what you have to offer, not as the main product.

Do you make money blogging? How do you feel about the subject?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...