THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Widgets

I Love Stacking Bracelets

distressed leather wrist cuff, stone skull bead bracelet, black stone spike bead bracelet - Raivyn dK tattoos - Akai MPK49
Who says you have to wear just one??

I can never decide on a single bracelet most of the time, so I stack several! I especially love wearing bracelets in addition to a wrist cuff.

Most of my current jewelry was found in clearance bins (I love a good bargain!), or I made it myself. I love exploring craft stores and coming up with new designs. (Everything here, in these photos, was bought, fyi.)

Gary and I share jewelry a lot of the time, too. It's awesome when you can do that with someone- it's a friendship thing! ..and we each have specific items we like to borrow, as in this case, the cuff in these photos!

I especially love cool beads, like skulls and spikes, and I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect eyeballs!

distressed leather wrist cuff, stone skull bead bracelet, black stone spike bead bracelet - Raivyn dK tattoos - Akai MPK49

distressed leather wrist cuff, stone skull bead bracelet, black stone spike bead bracelet - Raivyn dK tattoos - Akai MPK49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...