THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Widgets

I Got A Free Box Full Of Rimmel London Goodies!

Many thanks to Rimmel London and Influenster (it's invite-only, but you can contact me for one), I received a box full of beauty goodies for being a top influencer in their #staymatte campaign. I'm super excited!


What came in the box: 
Rimmel Stay Blushed liquid cheek tint 005 Apricot Glow 
Rimmel Glam Eyes eyeshadow palette 027 Brick Lane 

I'm most excited to try out the Stay Matte primer, especially since I haven't seen many drugstore brand foundation primers, let alone tried one. (I typically use Smashbox.) 

Have you used any of these products? What do you think of them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...