THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: NIN Hoodie + I'm Now On ASOS

Are you on Instagram?

It appears that spring is arriving early this year here in NY.. or is it a fake-out? 

What I'm wearing: 
black Nine Inch Nails hoodie | jeans - Lovesick | beanie - unknown | boots - Bearpaw 


So... I joined ASOS the other day. 
Not sure what I think about it yet, but I'm there. ;)  

Follow me on ASOS Fashion Finder

As always, please take a moment to vote for my look on Chictopia, and now ASOS
And hit me up- we could all do with more friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...