THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: Slayer T-Shirt & Black Cat Shoes + Doctor Visit #1

goth alternative alt style - raivyn dk - t-shirt - Slayer, slashed jeans - Lovesick, jacket - Miss London, Emily the Strange shoes - TUK, beanie - unknown, phone is HTC One for Boost Moble

What I'm wearing: 
t-shirt - Slayer | slashed jeans - Lovesick | jacket - Miss London 
Emily the Strange shoes - TUK | beanie - unknown 

phone is HTC One for Boost Moble


goth alternative alt style - raivyn dk - t-shirt - Slayer, slashed jeans - Lovesick, jacket - Miss London, Emily the Strange shoes - TUK, beanie - unknown, phone is HTC One for Boost Moble

My medical coverage has FINALLY been sorted out, and yesterday I went to the hospital to get my pain issues checked out, and medication, and a referral to another doctor. Unfortunately, I can't call and make an appointment until Monday, but I was prescribed enough muscle relaxers and pain meds to last until I see someone. They don't take the pain away completely, but they definitely help. 

Last night I got the best sleep I've had in months- 9 hours straight! Feels amazing. 

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of a long process.. I may have to see many doctors. But I'll do whatever I must to get rid of, or at least manage, this pain. 

goth alternative alt style - raivyn dk - t-shirt - Slayer, slashed jeans - Lovesick, jacket - Miss London, Emily the Strange shoes - TUK, beanie - unknown, phone is HTC One for Boost Moble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...