THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Widgets

Review: Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum - Mystelic Beauty

Thanks to Mystelic Beauty, I was given Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum to test and review. 


[Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. ]

What it does: 
On the bottle: This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin. Suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore. 

According to eHow:
Vitamin C is used in skin care as a strong antioxidant, especially in regard to protecting the skin from sun damage. It strengthens the skin barrier and thickens the dermis. It can expedite the healing of wounds and reduce inflammation. In high concentrations, it can reduce the appearance of skin discoloration. Most important, it promotes collagen production, which subsequently plumps the skin and lends it radiance and smoothness. Dermatologists often use vitamin-C products to enhance the effects of cosmetic treatments, such as microdermabrasion and chemical peels.

My experience: 
I've been using this serum for about a week now, both morning and night, and I am amazed! Not only did I notice a difference after my first night, my skin is now clear and radiant, and discolorations (freckles, acne scars, etc) are fading. Even my blackheads disappeared! 

I've suffered from acne breakouts for a good bit of my life now, and it's discouraging.. but thanks to Mystelic Beauty, I finally found my cure- Vitamin C serum! 

I feel beautiful, more confident, and no longer afraid to leave the house without makeup. This is a big deal for me. I've NEVER felt this way about my skin.

Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum


[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...