THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Widgets

Review: Adovia Purifying Mud Mask [With Pure Dead Sea Mud, Aloe Vera + Vitamin C]

Many thanks to Adovia, I got to try an awesome Dead Sea mud mask! 


[Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. ]

For those who aren't familiar with Dead Sea products, more than 35 minerals can be found in the Dead Sea's water. These mineral salts are believed by many to be an incredible treatment for skin problems like psoriasis, to more complicated conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia. Many people travel from afar to soak up some sun, bathe in the water, and cover themselves in mud. 

And so, when I got the chance to try Adovia Purifying Mud Mask, I was excited! 

It's a thick black mud [so thick it's harder to squeeze out of the tube than most other muds!] that feels really good when applied to the face and left to dry. I found it to be a rather calming treatment- apply, relax and sip some tea -and it works wonders for my skin. I love it! 

It cleans and shrinks my pores, and removes excess oil without drying out my face [a common problem I have]. It says "for all skin types" on the packaging, and I believe it! This is a miracle product, no joke, and I would most definitely recommend it to everyone.

The power of Dead Sea minerals is incredible!

[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...