THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Widgets

Gratitude #5

I didn't do a gratitude post last week due to bad fibromyalgia flare-ups, but I finally saw my doctor on Monday [2 days ago] and got prescribed an interesting concoction- Lyrica, Cymbalta, Skelaxin [as needed], and Norco [for the month, until the Lyrica kicks in]. It feels like a party in my head [LOL] and already it's working wonders for the pain. I'm feeling really positive about this so far, and it's not the drugs talking! Right now I'm getting the best sleep I've had in the past 5 years or so. It feels amazing.


Thanks to Influenster [contact me for an invite], I recently received the #GoVoxBox [with items from Playtex, The Vitamin Shoppe, Aqua SpaProfoot, and Blue Diamond] in the mail, among a ton of other products from other brands, which I will be reviewing here in the near future.


<3
My new Aqua Spa lavender + chamomile lotion feels and smells amazing!
I'm starting to feel so much better! :)
I haven't had to buy anything but food + meds lately.
Long walks in the mountains.
Butterflies!


"Bitch, tell me how you not a hobbit again?" LOL

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Cymbalta knocked me the heck out when I took it for a little while. Sleeping less than 12 hours a day was an accomplishment for me. I think after a half a decade of less than stellar sleep you could use a few nights of those :) Glad you're feeling a bit better, and I am especially glad you ain't dating no hobbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a lot! I'm averaging 7-8 hours of sleep and waking up at a decent hour without any alarms set, which is a miracle, and exactly what I should be doing. Feeling closer to 'normal'! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...