THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Widgets

Behind The Camera


What I'm wearing: 
tank top - Corner Shop | skinny jeans - Lovesick 
flipflops - Teva | compression gloves - Dr. Kay's 

Please take a moment to vote [and add me!] on Chictopia:



Yesterday I shot Gary wearing his new bacon tee, and naturally, he took a few photos of me at the same time [with the HTC One for Boost Mobile]. 

I've been wearing compression gloves a lot lately, especially when working with my hands, to help with my fibromyalgia pains. They're such a life saver! Without them, I wouldn't be able to take photos, or type on the computer, or use my touch-screen phone, or do any of the bajillion other things we do with our hands on a daily basis. Until you develop severe arthritis-like pains, you have no idea how good you have it! Be thankful. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...