THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Widgets

What's In My Makeup Bag: August 2014


In my makeup bag:
Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer
CoverGirl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation 805 ivory
Smashbox High Definition concealer fair
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear loose powder translucent light
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer 027 Sun Dance
Rimmel London Glam Eyes HD eyeshadow palette 027 Brick Lane
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick 113


Happy August!

My everyday makeup for this month is a 'barely there' neutral look- a nice change from the dark lips and smoky eyes of the earlier summer months. I'm playing around with pastel hair colors right now, and less complicated makeup compliments the look nicely.

I really love the Rimmel Glam Eyes HD eyeshadow palette. These shadows stay put very well [I suffer from oily lids], and it's so cheap! I must admit I'd probably never have tried it if I didn't get it for free a while back.. Rimmel made me a believer!

What makeup are you wearing right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...