THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Widgets

Gratitude #16

It's been a little while since I last had the time to do one of these... Blam! 

photo by A.D. Wheeler 

<3 

friends 
road trips with friends! 
camping 
good old mother nature 
live music 
kitties! 
the will to overcome obstacles and challenge social norms 
spontaneity [the spice of life] 
#firstworldproblems 
hand drums 
matte purple nails 
my inner bitch [I'd be far too nice if she didn't make me stand up for myself!] 
a sense of humor- can't get through life without it 

<3 

What are you grateful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...