THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Widgets

Haters Gonna Hate. No Sweat Off My Ass!

Those who know me know that I'm probably one of the nicest, most down to earth, fun and drama-free people they'll ever meet. 

But this post isn't about them. It's about the haters. 


Don't get me wrong here- I really don't spend a lot of time on negativity. But, sometimes, shit just happens.

I have a "hate club", and honestly, I LOVE IT.

I'd rather be ostracized for what I have to say about the world around me, than ignored for not having anything worth listening to.

Why?

Because that means I'm making a difference. Retaliation [however unintelligent] means I'm hitting the nail on the head, for lack of a better analogy. I'm sparking emotions, and getting a rise out of people, and that's the best thing an artist can do- inspire. That's my job.

Hate me if you will, all too often because I speak the truth.

People are intimidated by that- truth and intelligence [especially if you're fairly attractive]. Some will tell lies to hide their faces. Some will retaliate. But these people don't matter in the least. As long as you're honest and a good person, they can't take you down. No one can hurt you unless you give them that power [and unkind people don't deserve that privilege].

Fear not- stand tall and keep doing what you do. Those who DO matter will show it [and worthwhile friendships can be built on this].

I have so many wonderful friends who support me in everything I do, and I am so thankful for that. I've met so many great people along the way, and am always meeting more. Often the good ones are few and far between, but this makes me appreciate them that much more. <3

The "hate club" can go fuck themselves for all I care. I know I'm making a difference, and that's all that matters. Glad to know I'm doing a good job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...