THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Widgets

The Official Start of Infekted - Raivyn dK's Beauty/Fashion Blog - Sunday Outfit

Hi, I'm Raivyn dK, an industrial musician/producer, paranormal investigator, amateur photographer, and tattoo shop manager. I get a lot of questions about my style and the products I use, and I think now would be a great time to start blogging about it all.

I'll be posting photos of various outfits and talking about my favorite beauty products. I stopped dying my hair fairly recently, after 9 years of doing so. I have also switched over to mostly natural beauty products, which has made quite a difference in the health of my skin.

I would also like to state that I am a vegetarian, strictly for the health benefits. I do not condone preaching or intolerance of any diet choice.

alt goth industrial fashion models Raivyn dK - Levis, Royal Bones, Eyeshadow, Lovesick, Mossimo
hoodie - Royal Bones, tank top - Eyeshadow, skinny jeans - Lovesick, boots - Mossimo, sunglasses - Levi's
I'm not exactly sure what I hope to accomplish with this blog just yet, but I know that the internet is lacking in the alt-goth-industrial fashion area, and I hope my closet inspires whoever reads this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...