THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Widgets

Review: Rimmel Natural Bronzer

Rimmel Natural Bronzer

Yesterday I bought Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 027 Sun Dance for $4.29 (reg $6.29) at Walgreens. I picked it up out of desperation, as I have a photo shoot scheduled next weekend and didn't have the time or extra money to go back to Sephora.

It's a good basic bronzer, especially for the price I paid. I tested it out immediately, and found it gives my skin a natural bronze glow that lasts despite the summer heat and even some rain (I got caught in a storm). For a quick, cheap buy, it is totally worth it. Is it something I would buy again? Maybe, if it's on sale and I'm in a jam. But I think I will continue my search for the perfect bronzer for my skin.

Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...