THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Widgets

Review: John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner

I have been using the John Frieda Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner for several months now. I am naturally a light blonde so maybe that has something to do with the fact that I haven't seen a drastic change in color, other than change of seasons, but it does keep my hair bright.

Blonde hair tends to get brassy due to chlorine and minerals in water, etc, and this is a constant struggle for me. But these products strip all that dullness causing stuff from my hair and makes it more vibrant and shiny.

I haven't found a better shampoo and conditioner for me than this, and will definitely continue buying it.

Note: I cannot recommend this product to anyone whose hair is not naturally blonde, bleached/dyed, severely damaged, etc. because I do not fit those hair types. I have thick, coarse, curly, light blonde hair. However I would recommend it to any NATURAL blonde.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...