THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Widgets

Review: Sephora MicroSmooth Face Powder

Sephora MicroSmooth face powder - alt goth industrial fashion and beauty - Raivyn dK - alt models
I would have to say that Sephora MicroSmooth face powder in 05 porcelain is the most valuable item in my makeup bag.

It is a full coverage powder that stays put, and keeps everything else (foundation, tinted moisturizer, concealer, etc) in place all day long, even under harsh stage lighting, heat, humidity, etc. And it looks very natural. I love it!

It's $22 at Sephora, and worth every penny. It is by far the most needed and flexible item in my makeup arsenal. I swear by this stuff- it always lasts through my rigorous testing, and will definitely work wonders for anyone else.

Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...