THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Widgets

Review: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Sapphire Siren

I absolutely love this color! Sapphire Siren is a bold deep blue that really stands out from the vast majority of blues I've tried over the years. This seems to be a trend with the Maybelline Color Show nail polish line- very bold colors.

When I first applied it, I smelled something that reminded me of a blue nail polish I wore about 10 years ago that stained my nails. This did the same thing. When I took it off with nail polish remover, my nails were stained with a blue tint. This is the only thing I don't like about it, and I haven't had this problem with the other colors I've tried so far.

This, however, is not going to keep me from using it, but I do need to consider it if I plan to follow up with a lighter nail polish.

It stays put pretty well, even with frequent use of cleaning products. Not the best I've ever tried, but I won't complain for the price! I like Maybelline Color Show and will continue to try out different colors.

Rating: 7/10


Sapphire Siren - indoors

Maybelline Color Show nail polish in Sapphire Siren review - alt industrial goth style beauty fashion blog - alt industrial gothic models - Raivyn dK - hand nails model
Sapphire Siren - outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...