THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Widgets

Review: Maybelline Hydra Time lipstick in 03 Delicate

I happened to stumble across this today at the local Dollar Tree. Of course, me being the makeup junkie I am, I had to try it out. It was only $1, after all.

As the name of the shade describes, 03 Delicate, it is a nice, light, delicate pink. It goes on smooth and moisturizes instantly, which I love. However, it doesn't have much staying power- just that of a typical lip gloss. But for the price, I can't complain much.

Would I buy it again? Maybe, if I happen to find it for the same price later down the road. But I won't miss it too much, and wouldn't dare try it in a darker shade for fear it would be too messy.

Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...