THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Widgets

Review: Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in 310 Beach

Last week I bought and tried Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in 310 Beach. I purchased it at Walgreens for $2.79 (regular price $5.49).
I like this stuff! Not only is it a great bright, shiny, flashy green, it stayed quite well all week, even with daily use of cleaning products. It even kept its scent, which makes me think of sunblock, only a little better. I've never had a nail polish stay so well, especially one at this price. Well worth it!
Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...