THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Widgets

I'm Going To Ohio!

Today I'm headed to Chillicothe, Ohio with 'the guys'  for a week long tattoo convention/bike rally. Fun times!

After the stress of preparing, packing, and making sure I have enough "'ho clothes" for the week, I'm looking forward to catching up on some Zzz's.... It's an estimated 7 1/2 hour trip, according to Google, so I've got plenty of time to sleep.

I also recently downloaded Limmy's Swearing Xylo app on my phone, so there's some potential for hilarity there. You should totally check it out. (Unless the word "cunt" offends you. LOL)

It's been a little over a year since I've last been camping.. After last year's hurricane while I was in Ocean City, MD, and hearing that it storms every year during this festival, I'm a little leery about the 'safety' of my tiny dome tent. I'm sure I'll be just fine though.

I'm not sure if I'll have cell service once I get there or not- it's in the middle of nowhere. Regardless, I have a few posts lined up for while I'm away, and I'll share my photos when I can.

Until next time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...