THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Widgets

Goodbye, Dexter

This morning I watched the Dexter finale (which aired last night), and I'm so sad to see such a great show come to an end. (Even the BF, who only started watching last year, got choked up a little.)

I had been following this show for 5 years now (I got hooked right after season 3 ended, caught up during the break, and jumped on the bandwagon for season 4 and beyond). And believe it or not, I happened to learn a lot about myself and my psyche by watching this show and being able to relate to Dexter (minus the killing thing).  I began to accept parts of myself that many people do not understand, and find them to be traits that are far superior than those of the 'average' human being. I am no Superwoman, but I am able to see things as they really are, as well as reason and prioritize quickly. I make logical decisions based on facts. Emotions are not an influence. I was learning many, many things about myself during this time, and discovering who I am without the music, without the job(s), without my personal relationships... I AM ME. And I am proud of who I am.

But what does this have to do with style and beauty?

Well, I found some killer items to add to my wardrobe that remind me of this amazing series...

THE COOLEST PUMPS EVER! I am so madly in love with these shoes, I think I'm going to die if I don't buy them. These are the shoes that inspired this post.
Shoes

And a bunch of other items on Polyvore... Click the image to discover what they are...

Dexter Inspired - Fall 2013

Did you watch the Dexter finale? What do you think? 

And what do you think of the items in this post? Do you own any of them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...