THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Widgets

Outfit: Ghost Hunting

Halloween is approaching.... Let's get spooky!

But before I get too far into the paranormal stuff, here's what I wore that day:

tank top - Charlotte Russe
capris - Old Navy
sneakers - Etnies

In the summer of 2012, I visited an abandoned sanatorium and caught EVP with my camera. It was a reoccurring, seemingly male, whispered voice that interacted with me throughout my investigation of the building. I had no idea it was there at the time of recording, but then I heard it when I played back my video footage, and my mind was officially blown.

Check it out below:
**You may want to wear headphones while listening to this.**


I don't know what shocked me more- the voice I captured, or the idea that IT WAS TALKING TO ME. And what I found to be exceptionally weird was, even though I didn't hear the voice while I was there, I must have subconsciously picked up on it, because I repeated what it said not long after a couple of times. And I did feel like I was being drawn through certain parts of the building.

But all of that is open to interpretation. If you want to know more about my experience, you can check out the entire investigation here.

Have you ever had any paranormal experiences? How did it make you feel, and did you get any evidence? What were you wearing at the time?

[Guide To Choosing A Good Paranormal Team]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...