THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Widgets

T-Shirt DIY #2 - Off Shoulder Tee

t-shirt diy off the shoulder tee - what to do with old band tees - alt alternative model raivyn dk - tattoos - skin and ink
I have a lot of old, slightly too large t-shirts in my closet I've collected over the years. Some of them I've worn to rags. Others, I wore a few times but never quite knew what to do with them.

Now I know. And it's super easy.

Cut the neckline and sleeve hems off your t-shirt, stretch the edges, and let them roll and even out on their own. (A lot of necklines can be rather small, so you may need to cut off a couple more inches. Try it on and adjust as you go.) If the shirt is longer than you'd like, you can cut off the bottom hem as well.

No sewing necessary. And it should take, at most, 15 minutes of your time.

This is especially great for thrifty shoppers and those who want to DIY but aren't sure where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...