THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Widgets

Makeup: What I'm Wearing Right Now - November 2013

If I could make a career of goofing off in front of a camera...
I have so many skin problems during the colder months, and this year is no different.

As usual, I'm fighting to stay moisturized, but not too much to where I break out. All too often, with exposure to harsh weather, my skin and makeup get dry, crack, and peel. How unattractive!

But I think I found a working combination:
Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation**
Sephora MicroSmooth powder
Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow trio in fever ray
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
Kat Von D Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist

**FYI the Rimmel foundation is expected to hit stores in January 2014. This was a gifted item and is not yet available for purchase. (read review

I purchased the Kat Von D setting mist  ($24) yesterday as an alternative to Urban Decay De-Slick ($28). It's still early in the testing process, but this does not seem nearly as drying. My skin feels refreshed and has a vibrant glow. And the smell is wonderful!

While the KVD mist may be what my skin needs this winter, I can already tell it will not be enough on hot summer days. Once the warmer weather returns, I'll have to switch back to my tried and true.

And I'm still using the yesto Tomatoes moisturizer both day and night as well. It's a miracle product!

What are YOU wearing right now?
P.S. I'm looking for some blogging BFFs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...