THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Widgets

Review: Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

rimmel london stay matte liquid mousse foundation - influenster - shine has met its matte
Thanks to Rimmel and Influenster, I recently received the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, expected to hit stores in January 2014!

I'm weary when it comes to drugstore brands, but I tried it... and was AMAZED!

It is a very lightweight, full coverage, buildable foundation. (I am so impressed with the coverage!) And it works wonders for my skin in this colder, dryer weather. Creamy and very pigmented, not at all chalky!

Once I am done with this bottle of AMAZING, I fully intend to buy more. Fortunately, a little goes a long way, so I won't be running out before it hits stores two months from now...

And even better-
Rimmel London is SUPER AFFORDABLE! Perfect for beauties on a budget!

It even looks beautiful in harsh lighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...