THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Widgets

Nails: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in 875 Mod Moss

I bought the limited edition Maybelline Color Show polish in 875 Mod Moss on clearance a short while back, but haven't gotten the chance to try it until now. (FYI this product has been discontinued. Check clearance bins while you still can, and good luck!) 

And WOW!, I love the deep olive leather-like finish. It is a truly beautiful, multifaceted nail polish. 


There are tons of tiny gold flecks and some larger clear pieces in it as well. It has an interesting texture that is not at all annoying, however I find myself feeling my nails every now and then. 

Yet another win for Maybelline Color Show! This is the perfect stuff to wear for the holidays this year.. I so badly wish it wasn't discontinued! 

Have you tried this stuff yet? What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...