THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Widgets

Sunday Sephora Haul!

Today I picked up a bunch of goodies at Sephora, and for a great price!


What I bought: 
Kat Von D Sinner eau de parfum rollerball (sale $5, originally $18) 
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer in light 18 - for Gary ($25) 

My early birthday gift: 

Some of these products are things I already use, and others I'm trying for the first time. I can't wait to test and review the new ones! I'm most excited about the Mist & Fix (still looking for that perfect makeup setting spray for winter) and Benefit highlighter. 

I'm thrilled about this haul because it only cost me $65.97 before tax- I saved $30.53 (that's 32%!) and got 2 free minis. Go me! 

Have you bought any new beauty products lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...